Apart from being one of the most beautiful cities in the USA, San Diego is also one of the world’s most scenic and safest sailing destinations. With its year-round mild temperatures and light prevailing winds, San Diego Bay’s 28 miles of sheltered sailing area is a perfect environment for beginners and experienced sailors alike.
On San Diego Bay there is always something going on with all the boats sailing in and out of its 22 marinas, the impressive architecture of downtown’s skyscrapers, the busy Coronado Naval Base, the beautiful Point Loma peninsula as well as its rich marine ecosystem. It has easy access to the Pacific Ocean for open water sailing, seasonal whale watching and
Seabreeze Sailing offers private skippered sailing or motor tours of San Diego Bay sailing instruction in English or Spanish or fishing outings. Our 22′ to 45′ boats can accommodate the needs of your party.
- Take your family and/or friends for a memorable sailing tour of San Diego Bay whatever the occasion
- Enjoy a romantic sunset sail
- Invite your business associates for a sail aboard a luxury sail or motor yacht for a unique corporate outing
- Take advantage of the accessible fishing waters around San Diego on a private half or full day outing with your family, friends or business associates.
- Give someone the special gift of a sailing adventure
- Take in views of Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach and La Jolla from the Pacific Ocean aboard a sail or a motor yacht